Are you a passionate team player looking for a change?
You’d love a new challenge and workplace that is fun and focussed on culture/social events?
You love working with a wide range of clients in a clinic with barbells and heaps of exercise space?
Physiotherapist – Hills District, Sydney
- EARN Up To $100,000 pa + Super + Incentives | Negotiable Based on Experience
- Join a Industry Leader in Allied Health
- Perfect Opportunity For Career Development With Ongoing Opportunities
- Flexible roster with options for remuneration based on which shifts you want to work
About The Company
A well-established physiotherapist based in the hills district. Our aim is to bring together under one roof a team of experts that can help in every aspect of the human journey to recovery, peak performance and over all wellbeing. With over 6 locations across Sydney, we stick to their philosophy of listening first then creating tailored treatments to get to the goal faster.
About The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing great experiences for clientele & assisting in every stage of recovery
- Building relationships with GP’s and colleagues to facilitate best outcomes for patients
- Communicate with team & contribute to conversations across the wider company
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role
- A qualification in Physiotherapy & AHPRA registered
- Motivated to succeed & open to coaching & growth
What’s in it for You?
- Great Opportunity to Earn a Quarterly Bonus as well as good base salary
- Great Location Close to Transport | Friendly Team with Great Culture
- Ongoing Training & Career Development
Apply today and don’t miss out on starting this opportunity as soon as possible!
The Next Step of your Application (Please Read)
You will need to submit your resume, cover letter (optional) and answer some role-specific screening questions to be considered for this role. This is an opportunity to impress the employer and set your application apart from the rest! Please do not copy and paste your resume. Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you via email if you progress to the next stage.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20-38 per week
Salary: $75,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Professional development assistance
- Fixed shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus