Why work for us as as a Store Leader at The Coffee Club?
Because here at The Coffee Club we are committed to making every member of our team feel part of our extended family — proud of who they are and empowered in their role to deliver on our brand vision.
Thrive in a fast paced and dynamic team environment where you will be essential to consistently create the ‘Happy Place’ for our customers. Lead your team from the front while managing efficient store operations.
Here’s the story…
From the very beginning The Coffee Club was founded on family, friends and customer needs. The idea was to create a place that was more than just somewhere for people to meet for coffee; it would be more casual, comfortable – yet sophisticated, stylish – yet affordable. Now serving millions of loyal customers as the world’s largest Australian café chain.
What we are looking for:
Someone who understands that, at The Coffee Club, we are serious about connecting with both our customers and our team. So if you’re a Store Leader at The Coffee Club you need to have the following attributes:
- A People Person – you find it easy to genuinely connect with both your customers and your team;
- Confident – in your hospitality skills and operational knowledge;
- A Leader – you lead by example, inspiring and developing your team to collectively deliver The Coffee Club standards.
Whats in it for you?
We have fun, we offer great training and we know you want to work somewhere that is more than just a job — you want a career. We can offer you that and then some!
- Work towards nationally recognised Hospitality qualifications;
- Take advantage of career progression opportunities;
- Flexible rostering hours to work within your availablity
Want to know more about this role?
Follow the link to read the Position Description:
How do I apply?
Hit the Apply Now button!
After you hit Apply:
You will be asked a small number of questions
You will need to upload a copy of your CV & Cover Letter
If you are successful in the initial screening process: we will contact you to discuss the role further.