Here at Albany Toyota, we are always on the lookout for self-motivated and talented individuals who are passionate with their work.
We aim to employ people who can identify, practise and commit to our core values and who share our philosophy of providing guests with not only quality vehicles but also an after-service experience.
Our Values include:
- Integrity: We Act with Integrity & Show Respect.
- Passion: We are Passionate About Our Business and the Toyota Brand.
- Accountability: We are all Accountable & Work as a Team.
- Results Driven: We Love Success.
- Continuous Improvement: We have the Humility & Hunger to Learn & Improve.
We pride ourselves on a work culture that helps all our employees to reach their best by providing the right tools, training and feedback whilst welcoming them into our family!
Main area of Responsibilities:
As the Parts Manager you will be responsible, with the assistance of a Parts Interpreter, to achieve the team’s key monthly targets for both Parts and Accessories.
Key Job Functions:
The Parts Manager carries out a range of duties related to managing the parts department, including
- Providing leadership and direction to the employees in the parts department, aligning sales activities with the broader business plan
- Regular reporting of department’s actual sales performance against set targets with variance and revised projections to the Dealer Principal
- Promoting the dealership and Toyota brand
- Monitoring the sales revenue, margin, and expense performance initiating corrective action where required
- Monitoring competitors sales & product strategies, campaigns and events to optimise market share
- Recruiting, selecting and training of parts and accessories staff
- Building and maintaining customer loyalty and support
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum 5 years experience in an automotive parts environment, preferably with experience in a managerial role
- Results orientation with a proven track record of success
- Excellent communication, people management & leadership skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong relationships with existing and new trade customers
- Ability to consistently ensure customer satisfaction & expectations are exceeded
- Forklift ticket desirable
- Previous Toyota Experience would also be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for the above roles, please forward or email your Resume together with a covering letter to the Dealer Principal at Albany Toyota (firstname.lastname@example.org)