Work type:Permanent Full Time
Location:VIC – Metro
Categories:Technology, Solutions Management & Technical Services
JB Hi-Fi Business is one of the fastest growing divisions of the JB Hi-Fi Group. We are the market leader in strategic technology procurement with an expansive portfolio including End User Compute, Mobile Devices, IT Hardware, Software Licensing, Networking and Data Centre Infrastructure plus AV Equipment. JB Hi-Fi Business also offers, in partnership with Telstra, a full suite of data and mobile services.
JB Hi-Fi Education is part of JB Hi-Fi Business and delivers a wide range of technology solutions and services specifically tailored to the Education sector. Led by established device programs and specialist technical services this team is growing and a leading provider in this vertical.
We can offer you a role where you’ll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid parental leave, and novated leasing.
- Be part of a diverse, collaborative, and supportive team who are passionate about the work we do
- Growth mindset culture with a focus on individual skills and career development
- Continuous training opportunities with leading vendors – e.g. Lenovo, Cisco, Apple, HP, Microsoft…
As a Senior Network Administrator, you will be the key contact in supporting the administration, maintenance and support of school networking and ICT environments. You will also be supporting our Network Administrators with any queries raised with on-site issues and provide training and mentorship across the team.
We also offer the following benefits in our Education Team;
- Fulltime, part time and casual positions available
- Work onsite in Victorian school environment as a technical specialist
- Work autonomously with a strong mentoring program
– Service Delivery Managers and ICT Team Leaders
- Set hours Mon-Fri, 830am -5pm, no on-call, no weekend work
- Previous experience managing Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange Server, SQL Server, System Centre Configuration Manager and Windows operating systems.
- Previous experience within CISCO Netowrking – Wired and Wireless
- Demonstrated ability to use initiative, make well-informed decisions and to work autonomously, and as part of a team
- Interpersonal skills & ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders at all levels
- Maintain confidentiality and demonstrate high levels of professional conduct at all times
- Technical document writing including instructional and training materials for leadership and users
- Strategic ICT planning with school leadership
- Maintenance of ICT network documentation and reporting
- Proven organisational skills, ability to work under pressure and the ability to meet deadlines
- Previous work experience as Network Administrator/ Support Technician – at least 3 years experience
- Tertiary education desirable (Cert 4 in IT Systems Administration or similar preferable)
- Certification in relevant technologies (eg. vCloud, CCNA, MCSA, CompTIA)
- Current Working with Children Check and/or willingness to obtain
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
JB Hi-Fi recognises the importance of diversity and appreciates the ways in which different perspectives encourage innovation.
Advertised:23 Dec 2022 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:31 Jan 2023 AUS Eastern Daylight Time