Administration & Office
NeuroRehab Allied Health Network exists to empower people with a neurological condition to live life full of choice, inclusion and new possibilities.
Our core values are – We’re on your team, We Innovate, We are Enthusiastic and We Expand horizons!
We are a respected, multi-disciplinary rehabilitation service catering to the unique needs of people with neurological conditions. We provide the most comprehensive allied health services in our sector with nine innovative rehabilitation centres across Victoria, Hobart, & Albury and an extensive home visit and community-based service. We provide therapy where it is most needed.
We are a family run business and have a super friendly team culture.Our highly supportive team members are linked in the desire to work collaboratively, respectfully, inclusively and enthusiastically with each client towards their goals. We invest in the professional development and wellbeing of our team to ensure the best outcomes for our clients and team members
What we would like to offer you:
- Team culture is important to us at NeuroRehab. We are Great Place To Work™certified and very proudly rank Top 10 in the Best WorkPlaces™ Australialist 2022/23 – we are also a Great WorkPlaces™ for Women organisation!
- Health and well-being initiatives with our Employee Assistance Program
- Supportive team environment to inspire your growth
- Active Learning & Development programs
- Celebrate our quiet achievers and our loud ones
- Monthly funded social events with the team
- Be part of people’s rehab journey!
Reception role at NeuroRehab
We are seeking a Receptionist to work in front-of-house reception and assist with administration duties. Ideally you would have experience in allied health or disability reception and an awareness of the NDIS would be a strong advantage (though not entirely essential if you’re a bubbly and enthusiastic person!)
At NeuroRehab we consider our Reception Team to be the HEARTof NRAHN – Highly Efficient Approachable Reception Team!
Our clients are predominantly NDIS participants along with some TAC/LTCS and My Aged Care funded clients.
NeuroRehab Allied Health Network is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation and has a zero-tolerance approach for any form of child abuse.
The successful Receptionist will be covering Deer Park, Thomastown, and Tullamarine as required on a casual basis. The pay rate will follow the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2020 – support services level 5 category at $25.60/hr (plus 25% casual loading at $32.00/hr, Saturday work if taken will be $44.80/hr).
NeuroRehab Allied Health Network recognises the value of our reception team as an important part of our clients’ rehabilitation journeys. We are searching for a receptionist who is adept at traditional reception skills but can add to a client’s rehabilitation through skilled communication, inclusiveness and oozing bubbly & positive vibes! We like to consider our Receptionist as part of our therapy team!
- Documentation and administration tasks
- Greeting and creating a friendly, positive, motivating atmosphere for clients
- Managing phone enquiries and bookings
- Managing our Therapist and Allied Health Assistants diary bookings
- Responding to email requests from our therapy team
- Occasionally assisting therapists directly
- Invoicing and account payments
- Opening and closing procedures
- Basic practice housekeeping and COVID-19 cleaning compliance tasks
- Up-to-date Covid-19 vaccination (preferred)
Successful candidates are required to undertake a Police Check, Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Screening check prior to appointment and are required to disclose any pre-existing injury or illness which may be adversely affected by undertaking the position.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in allied health, medical reception or administration advantageous
- An understanding of the NDIS system highly advantageous
- Clear, patient and friendly communication style
- Experience communicating with people with a disability
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Great multi-tasker
Diversity and Inclusion
At NeuroRehab, we value diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging. We recognise that when people from different backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives work together, we create the greatest value for our clients and team, and environment which is welcoming, safe and accessible for all. NeuroRehab highly recommends those of culturally linguistic background to apply.
If you have any questions about the role or our culture, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To display your communication skills be sure to submit a cover letter with your application!
For more information please visit our website at nrah.com.au